- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
My Pants Has A Butt In It — T-Shirt
Look, there is a thing called Pants. You probably own at least one Pants. The fact is, your Pants very likely has a Butt in it.
We get that this is controversial. It’s okay if you need time to adjust to this newfound knowledge. Eventually you will come to accept—possibly even enjoy—the fact that your Pants has a Butt in it. Our pants does too. Or did you think your Pants maintained its nice bulbous shape all on its own? It is the Butt inside of it which makes it pleasantly plump.
Should you decide to become an activist for awareness, you may purchase this shirt and proclaim FACTS to a world in ignorance.
This design is based on a phrase my 9-year-old son made up, so he gets $1 royalties for every sale. He will probably use the money to buy Legos and candy.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Ash is a 99/1 cotton-poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Printed in the US
There are no reviews yet.