- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
Hibob — T-Shirt
Hi Bob, Hello Robert, Hola Roberto, etc.
Get one today if you like smooth waffles or know a Bobert who needs friendly greetings.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Sport Grey is a 90/10 cotton-poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Printed in the US
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Ohio, United States
I got this in gray and got a 3xl. It’s awesome and is true to size.