- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
Suprise (Not Supreme) — T-Shirt
You thought it was Supreme but it is not. We totally got you. You wanted to pay hundreds of dollars for a shirt with red printed on it but now you have to settle for paying twenty-four dollars.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Ash is a 99/1 cotton-poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Printed in the USA