- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
Proud Spouse — T-Shirt
Warning! This shirt is not intended for people who do not totally have spouses.
Do Not Purchase Inappropriately
POV: You are a person, of the human kind, and you are married. You totally have an spouse (whom is also very human!) and they are so good at being have’d by you that you are proud of them.
Obviously you are going to need a shirt to tell others how real and spousey they are, and how much you have them. And here it is. You can now both be legit persons and wear cloths with words on them.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Ash is a 99/1 cotton-poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Printed in the USA