- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
Not a Forklift Operator — T-Shirt
Gildan 5.3oz T-Shirt
How to measure
|SIZE||CHEST (INCHES)||BODY (INCHES)||SLEEVE (INCHES)|
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (99/1 cotton/poly (Ash) & 90/10 cotton/poly (Sport Grey)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders; Tearaway label
- Made with sustainably & fairly grown USA cotton
- Decoration Type: DTG
SKU: cc-1049-9953-98369680-1651255372318 Category: T-Shirts