- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
My Cat Is Fat — T-Shirt
If your 🐱 is fat, you need this shirt. Right meow. Your cat might be offended but everyone else will love it.
My 9-year-old son designed this shirt, so he gets 100% of the profits. He might use the money to save for college, or possibly to build a treehouse in our backyard.
1 review for My Cat Is Fat — T-Shirt
Showing 1 of 1 review (5 star). See all 1 review
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Sport Grey is a 90/10 cotton-poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Printed in the US 9
Black, White, Sport Grey, Dark Chocolate, Purple, Carolina Blue
Nick D. (verified owner) –
Georgia, United States
The mrs. loved it! Our chubby feline feels represented too, so it’s a win-win.