- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
J-Walking With Jesus — T-Shirt
Whether you are plain walking with Jesus or jaywalking with Jesus, this shirt will be there for you too. Wear it as a reminder that He was there all along, illegally carrying you over the road in a places where there were no cross-walks. Or were there…? #bless
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Sport Grey is a 90/10 cotton-poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Printed in the US