- Chest is the width of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured 1 inch below the arm hole.
- Body is the full length of the t-shirt when laying flat, measured from the back neckline seam straight down to the bottom of the hem.
- Sleeve is the length of each sleeve, measured from the center back of neck, to the shoulder point, to the finished hem.
Has Anyone Really Been Far Copypasta — T-Shirt
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
You’ve got to be do as such. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? Our guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
- 5.3-ounce, 100% cotton (Ash is cotton/poly blend)
- Heavyweight classic unisex tee
- Printed in the USA