Hamilton — Canvas
“I’ll call him Hamilton.”
This piece was inspired by the adorably wholesome grandmother who guessed Pokémon names in a viral YouTube video. She guessed that Charmander’s name was “Hamilton“, and the name has spread across the internet ever since. In her own words, “He is very important.”
The art is based on an actual painting of Alexander Hamilton, which has been digitally altered to look like everyone’s favorite fiery reptile.
Also available as a t-shirt, a hoodie, and a limited edition NFT
- Smaller sizes are 0.75″ thick (8×12, 12×18, 16×24)
- Larger sizes are 1.5″ thick (24×36, 32×48)
- Note: watermark is not printed on finished piece
- Warning: international shipping costs are prohibitively expensive for the largest two canvas sizes
- Ready to Hang, full gallery-wrapped and framed canvas
- High quality, abrasion resistant surface
- 16 mil, 310gsm; Fine weave (oxford 1-over-1)
- 35% cotton, 65% polyester
- Satin finish
There are no reviews yet.