This guide walks you through the process of creating a vinyl record on kunaki.com and ordering one for yourself.
Disclaimer: I am not compensated in any way for records you make; I am not a party to any production contract you engage in with Kunaki by using their services.
- Download record assests and unzip the archive into a folder.
Note: I do not own these files or offer any license for their use (if any is required). Only download if you are permitted to use these files.
- Go to Kunaki and create an account using your email and a new password.
- Login with your new account.
- After logging in, scroll down to the vinyl section and use the yellow-green [upload audio files and artwork] button to begin adding a new record.
- Step 1a
Select “sleeve_front.jpg” from the Artwork folder and click the [>> Upload] button.
- Step 1b
Select “sleeve_back.jpg” from the Artwork folder and click the [>> Upload] button.
- Step 1d
Select “label_side_b.jpg” from the Artwork folder and click the [>> Upload] button.
- Step 2a
Select tracks 01-08 from the Side A folder and click the [>> Upload] button for each track.
- Step 2b
Select tracks 01-07 from the Side B folder and click the [>> Upload] button for each track.
- Step 3
Enter whatever you like for title and label.
- Step 1a
- Submit the product using the green [Submit product] button.
- Wait for Kunaki to finish processing the files. You will get an email from Kunaki when it is done.
- Go to your product list page.
- In the “Order and ship your products” section, use the [Order and ship your products to a single address] button to open the wholesale order form.
- Enter an order quantity for your product, then select shipping parameters at the top of the page and click the [Calculate Shipping] button.
- Complete the checkout form and submit.
- You’re done! Wait for the record to be produced and shipped, usually within a few days.